turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Congratulations Wisconsin - Hope Washington takes notice

Started by lightsoutcalls, June 06, 2012, 11:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Hognutz

How about that!! It wasn't as close as they would have thought. Walker kicked butt.. We did lose the majority in the Senate, however. It was deadlocked at 16 and one of the recalls worked, unfortunately. Thank goodness the madness is over. They people have spoken.. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Mountain Man

Quote from: Hognutz on June 06, 2012, 04:13:39 PM
How about that!! It wasn't as close as they would have thought. Walker kicked butt.. We did lose the majority in the Senate, however. It was deadlocked at 16 and one of the recalls worked, unfortunately. Thank goodness the madness is over. They people have spoken.. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

I think losing the Senate majority is only temporary.  It's very likely we'll get the Senate back plus a few extra seats in the Senate in Nov.

Hognutz

That would be nice..I hope that you are right..The redistricting will help the republicans and nothing much happens until January anyhow. It may be a moot point, at the moment..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Spring Creek Calls

I was beginning to wonder if there was anyone with enough balls to stand up and do what's needed . Let's hope it gives others the courage to stand beside him! I live in MI but sent money to Gov. Walker's campaign.

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Eric Gregg

That was crazy, but I am glad everything worked out.
Washington is next :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

eaglea1

I really believe that the libs brought so much attention to this recall, that they actually showed a lot of people what was going on with the big money coming from the unions etc.. that everyone said that's enough. They probably made Wis. a red state for a long time.(hopefully)
GO FORWARD - GO WISCONSIN - GO WALKER
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Turkey Trot

The wailing and gnashing of teeth by the libs yesterday was worth it.  The excuses were hilarious, particularly the spending excuse, because outsiders spent a fortune on the protests and recall process.  The money tapered off when their first choice whackadoodle lost to Barrett in the primary.  They committed massive fraud on the recall petition, and they bussed in people Tuesday to commit fraud while the liberal judges have the new voter ID law in limbo. 

The libs just can't wrap their head around the idea that majority of voters in that state realize that they have a problem and they like the way he resolved it.  He did it without increasing taxes and fees on them during a bad economy.  They also are probably smart enough to realize that government employment is nothing more than an expense, not an asset, not an investment, an expense, and the leadership in the state has a fiduciary responsibility to run the state as inexpensively as possible.  It's remarkable how people can vote in line with their financial interests. 
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Crawdad

scoot12

I have a little different view on this because my wife and I both work in the maintenance department of our local school district and we both took a major hit to out paychecks.  I like some of what Walker did but when $700 a month is deducted from your paycheck there isn't a person on here that would like it.  I am not here to complain but our hourly wage isn't what a lot of people think it is.  Scoot

Spring Creek Calls

Quote from: scoot12 on June 08, 2012, 12:22:51 AM
I have a little different view on this because my wife and I both work in the maintenance department of our local school district and we both took a major hit to out paychecks.  I like some of what Walker did but when $700 a month is deducted from your paycheck there isn't a person on here that would like it.  I am not here to complain but our hourly wage isn't what a lot of people think it is.  Scoot

I am a retired maintenance worker from our local school district here in MI. We have also incurred additional deductions from my modest retirement. I still supported Gov. Walker and hope other governors will take a similar stance.  I look forward to the coming national election where we have a chance to put our entire country on a similar course. God bless the USA!

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

WillowRidgeCalls

Quote from: JohnDoe on June 12, 2012, 10:01:53 AM

That is an extra $700. taken out of your check per month.

You make it sound like they were not taking out anything from your checks each month and because of Walker they now take $700. What is the real difference?
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

Woodsman4God

I feel your pain, I work for the county here in Michigan and With some new laws enacted by our new governor I have to pay about $300 a month more for Health Insurance while getting less coverage for that $300 however I do not blame our current governor for this I blame the past leaders who have forced the issue and now someone has to make drastic changes to right the ship. I doubt governor Walker wanted to do it this way but sometimes you have to swallow bitter pills to make real change, and not the kind of Change that we got from Washington. I dont like or agree to everything Gov Snyder has done in Michigan but we have gone from one of the worst economies to being on the road to recovery in a short time