OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mighty Proud and a little ...

Started by Preacher, June 06, 2012, 06:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Preacher

Well this Morning (Wed. 6 June) at 0500 hrs,  my oldest son left out to Ft. Benning Ga to start his Basic Training,  he will be gone for about 9 weeks then return home ( while attending National Guard drills once a month) for his Sr. year of High School.   His Mom and I are so proud of him , but a little nervous.   So if you don't mind say a little prayer for Pvt. Jake Risher.  Thanks!!

Romans 8:37

tomstopper

Prayers sent. Please tell your son that I give my thanks and wish him the best of luck.

BrowningGuy88

Preacher

Tell him to look up an officer by the name of Benton. He and I went to school together and he is a good Christian man. If he hasn't changed drastically in the last year he will help your boy out anyway he can.

Daman

gobbler74

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Hooksfan

Lots to be proud of there.  Later this month, I will be attending a Basic Training Graduation for my girlfriends son at Fort Jackson, SC. I have never attended one of those and I am looking forward to the experience.
Prayers for your son and all those who serve.

redrivergar

Prayers sent. I appreciate his service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slamman

sippy cup

good luck to him what field is he pursuing :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
beware of longdale legend

TRKYHTR

Atta boy Jake. I was praying for him this morning.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

redarrow

Puff that chest up and crow as loud as you can. You have a right to be proud. We all do.May God cover him with his robes of holiness and protection. :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

Hognutz

Prayers sent. Congrats to you, Jake. You are my newest Hero!!  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

dlquinn

Tell your son thank-you  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an    Prayers sent for your son and all those that serve  :bible:

NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

catdaddy

vaturkey

Congrats Jake !  :theman:

Congrats to you Robin & your wife for raising such a fine young man !  :icon_thumright:

Vaturkey

TnTurk

Congrats to Jake, he'll do us proud.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an