OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Looking for an outfitter for a Merriams Hunt.

Started by Droptine, June 04, 2012, 09:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Droptine

A couple of us from Ontario are looking to hunt Merriams next spring. Can anyone point us in the right direction as far as outfitters are concerned in the Nebraska region.  Smaller outfitters would be just fine!  :)

We are finding some places are booking up fast, so any help would be appreciated greatly!   Thanks in advance for any help you can give! ;)

Todd
I love getting a gobbler!

Executioner

2 of the very best in NE are www.1greathunt.com and www.cottonwoodhuntinglodge.com. Can't go wrong with either one. Top of the line hunting and great folks to boot!!!! God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

Droptine

These leads and a lead given to me via PM should be of great help!  thanks ever so much!  ;)

Todd
I love getting a gobbler!

HartClemson99

Gobble and Grunt Outfitters in Nebraska.  If you wants an AWESOME Meriams hunt, I highly suggest Big Buck Outfitters in Sheridan, WY.  I hunted out there for the 5th time this year and it is awesome.   Great guides, great lodging, great scenery and a crazy amount of turkeys.
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973