turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hanoi opens 3 MIA search areas, releases letters

Started by redarrow, June 04, 2012, 03:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Gregg

I sure hope that some closure can be found. I respect all veterans of all branches of services and conflicts, but being that my dad is a Vietnam veteran I have a strong respect for those that served there.
It really bothered my dad that there were soldiers left behind, and I cannot imagine how the families felt when they were not sure what happened to their loved ones.

Thanks to all you Vietnam Vets for what you guys went through for your country :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

tomstopper

These men are hero's and need to be brought back to their families and the American soil in which they so dearly loved. Good luck to everyone doing the searches. I have uncles who fought in this conflict and some of the stories they tell have brought tears to my eyes. These guys were in hell in all aspects from weather to fighting and gave the ultimate sacrifice. We owe it to them to keep searching until they all are brought home. God Bless them all.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

RutnNStrutn

Hopefully this will bring some families the answers they have sought for decades. Thank you to all veterans. :icon_thumright: :thanks: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

turkey slayer

Quote from: tomstopper on June 06, 2012, 10:32:17 PM
These men are hero's and need to be brought back to their families and the American soil in which they so dearly loved. Good luck to everyone doing the searches. I have uncles who fought in this conflict and some of the stories they tell have brought tears to my eyes. These guys were in hell in all aspects from weather to fighting and gave the ultimate sacrifice. We owe it to them to keep searching until they all are brought home. God Bless them all.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
well said  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Sherrell

Hope this is followed through...tough war!!!My brother served two volunteered tours in that crap hole so some hippy could stand and protest under the protection of freedom my brother provided along with all the other hero's who fought.