turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A look back at 2012

Started by Preacher, June 04, 2012, 10:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Preacher

It got kick started with Ms youth season, my hunting buddy's son took a fine long beard on a cloudy spring morning , his first of many I'm sure.   He had to go with me because his dad had knee surgery just about a week or so before.

I am sure glad the little guy connected with this long beard ,beacause he and I had some missing come our way this season.   He missed 3 times during our week long youth season.

My opening day MS bird

old highschool team-mates bird

my second MS bird

my youngest son Buck and his storm thunder Chicken,   that his dad missed then he cleaned up my sloppy shooting

my oldest son Jake and a gobbler he called in for his high-school football teammate

my third MS bird

Joe Slaton (Mother lode turkey calls) (TRKYHNTR) With 2 fine Iowa gobblers my had a couble beard (11in and 9in) and 1.5 in hooks one of my best ever

Joe with his MO butcher knife turkey

my MO bird

my fishing

Jake's bear hunt and small mouth

All in all it was a great season,  had a great trip with Joe.   Had more fun than I deserve,  my only regret is I did not get to hunt with my oldest son , not one time,  ( we are at the stage where dad is not as cool as he once was).    Now its time for vacation Bible school, revivials, and much more church work.   Already looking forward to next season.
Romans 8:37

870FaceLift

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.  Looks like you had a great season and I'm sure you'll be cool in older boy's eyes again real soon!  :icon_thumright:
Pass it on...

Jay Longhauser

drenalinld

Great pics from a great season!  Your son will figure out what he's missing before long! It should also be said, you are one good looking man!...lol

vaturkey

Great Pics Robin !  Looks like The Risher's will be eatin good this summer !  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

dreis3

Great pics and congrats on an outstanding season!  :you_rock:
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

Preacher

Thanks Yall, and drenalind,   I just cant help it... :TrainWreck1:
Romans 8:37

misfire

Mighty fine season Robin. Now I see what you were talking about with the catfish, those are some studs!
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

tomstopper

Congrats. I know how you feel. My stepson who is basically mine is 16 now and could care less about hunting or fishing. Now its all about the X-Box and driving. I miss the time we spent together when he was little. :( :(

captin_hook

You guys had a heck of a season!!

beagler

Never Misses

catdaddy

turkey slayer

looks like a great season to me

Eric Gregg

Looks like a ton of fun this year!
Congrats on the success in MS limiting out!

HARDCORE

Mighty fine Robin, a great season indeed.

You and Joe always put a hurtin on the birds, yall
make a great team. I always look forward to hearing about
your adventures, Good Stuff.  :you_rock:

HC