OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cove's Season Recap 2012

Started by Cove, June 03, 2012, 01:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooksfan

Those are some sweet photos.
Looks like you are living the dream.
Congrats.

TRKYHTR

Great job Dave. Congrats on a successful season. I keep telling everybody that a Merriam is still a wild turkey and not a barn yard animal. Lol

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Cove

Quote from: TRKYHTR on June 03, 2012, 06:06:10 PM
Great job Dave. Congrats on a successful season. I keep telling everybody that a Merriam is still a wild turkey and not a barn yard animal. Lol

TRKYHTR

They wore me thin this year. I mean really really thin. Even had my buddy slow me down and remind me, you are having fun right? LoL

They can really treat you wrong if you find them in that phase.

wbpc

Hooksfan

Quote from: Covehnter on June 03, 2012, 07:41:33 PM
Quote from: TRKYHTR on June 03, 2012, 06:06:10 PM

TRKYHTR

They wore me thin this year. I mean really really thin. Even had my buddy slow me down and remind me, you are having fun right? LoL

They can really treat you wrong if you find them in that phase.

This year made my third trip after Merriams and I have yet to have one come running into the call like I was told they would.  I always managed to get my birds, but I had to work for em.  And the places they call home are not very nice to 40 sumthin year old legs.

savduck

Great Job Dave. Great pics as always.
Georgia Boy

vaturkey

Congrats on an awesome season ! Beautiful Pics !  :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

tomstopper

Preacher

Great season,   Really see a lot of The Good Lord's handy work in those pictures.
Romans 8:37

Mark K

Nice recap of an awesome season!! Congrats!

YELPA

2INCHHOOKS

Great Season Dave!!! you sure did earn it... get ready for 2013  :you_rock:

RutnNStrutn

Congrats on an awesome season!! Love the pics, especially the waterfalls! :icon_thumright:

Old Gobbler

Once again you are living the dream !!!!!  traveling to distant places and getting some exciting hunting action

The pictures of the out West are spectacular - I want to be able to move out , or have a place out there one day - the scenery out there will change a person 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

captin_hook

Man do you put on some miles! That's awsome. Great pics, and Congrats on all the birds.