OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2013 Spur Collectors

Started by davisd9, June 01, 2012, 08:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

I hope everyone will join the team again next year.  I will send out Pm's to everyone when Old Gobbler starts getting everything together to see who all wants to come back.  Will start a thread also for us to check in.  

I want to thank everyone that participated in the contest.   I truly enjoyed the contest and everyone we had on the team that participated.  I hope that everyone will be back, but those that are not interested in playing or want to be on another team than I understand a wish you good luck.

If you know that you want to be a Spur Collector again next year than please go ahead and tell me and I will automatically add you to the roster when things get started next year.

Thanks everybody!  It has been a blast. Keep in touch!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

2013 Spur Collectors Roster (so far):

1.   WNY Bowhunter
2.   davisd9
3.   dirt road ninja
4.   JVA54
5.   M, Yingling
6.   tcook7
7.   trkehunr93
8.   CJ Stahly
9.   boomer
10. turkeykiller22
11. Bustabeak
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

JVA54

I want to be on this team next year too!

Turkeykiller12

I'd like to be a part of the team again next year.

tcook7

trkehunr93

C J Stahly

You can put my name in there...hopefully I will pull more weight than I did this go 'round!

boomer

I'm game to stay on the team for next year.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

davisd9

Fellows, we are going to bring back an orginal Spur Collector to the team.  He just missed getting on the team this year before we filled up but he was very understanding.  JVA54 and I are happy to have him back, welcome turkeykiller22 back to the team for 2013.

The last 2 spots are being held for M,Yingling and Bustabeak in case they want to re-join the team.

dirt road ninja

That will be great if 11 of the 12 come back next spring. I'm already trying to plot the demise of several longbeards. Going to avenge this years low numbers season.

Welcome turkeyhunter22.

trkehunr93

Quote from: dirt road ninja on June 11, 2012, 09:32:14 AM
That will be great if 11 of the 12 come back next spring. I'm already trying to plot the demise of several longbeards. Going to avenge this years low numbers season.

Welcome turkeyhunter22.

Welcome turkeykiller22!  Great bunch of guys on this team, real turkey slayers!

davisd9

Hey Spur Collectors.  Cannot wait for our 2013 season.  Hope everyone that responded to being on the team again is still planning on playing.  Whenever Old Gobbler starts up the thread on getting the teams together I will send out a PM to everyone to do the roll call and make a thread to do so.  I am sure it will be after the 1st of the year like last year.

If your name is on the list at the top of this thread than you have a spot held, but you still need to respond to Roll Call per Old Gobbler rules.

Cannot wait to getting things up and running.  Ready to catch up with you fellows!

To the harvesting of many Longbeards this spring,
Donald

JVA54

Old gobbler has the 2013 contest up and going!! :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

Bustabeak

I would love to be back on the team if you guys will have me back. Can't wait for 2013! Hope everyone has a good Christmas! I'm still asking for a big GA Buck but our deer season is coming  to an end. I did manage to kill a few does with my bow. Here are some pics..

And the one I'm still waiting on.......