turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Men and Kids Day

Started by TRKYHTR, May 31, 2012, 10:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKYHTR

My Pastor asked if I would be in charge of a men and kids outdoor day since I hunt and fish alot. So this Saturday we are going to be having some fun at a lake near my house. The lake belongs to one of the families in our church. It's a big lake (1 mile long). So we are going to teach them how to do archery, BB gun shoot, casting, and canoe rowing. Then were going to have a BBQ. We are just going to have fun with some kids who might not have very good men influences in their life and just let them know we care about them. Wish us luck. Here is a picture of the lake. It's about 5 feet low right now.

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

JELLYHEAD

Joe , this will be a blast for everyone envolved. Have a good time, there is not much better than teaching kids to do stuff they may never be able to do. They will never forget it! I hope it is a BIG event, I know God will be all over it !!  :jesus-cross: :jesus-cross: May God bless you & everyone envolved.
                                                                                                                     Greg.

slamman

good job doing Gods work

dlquinn

Thats a great thing to do Joe   :you_rock:  Hope you all have an excellent time  :icon_thumright:

That lake looks like it might be a good waterfowl spot...
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

stone road turkey calls

Joe, my hats off to you we are already looseing new hunters at a extreem rate. get them involved, a life time gift from you hope you guys have fun

gary
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

tomstopper

God bless people like you. Have fun.

catdaddy

Your a good feller Joe!!

hookedspur

Best of Luck to you and the kids !!

Great job with the Lords work.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

DeWayne Knight

Anything you can do to promote the outdoors to youth is a great thing indeed!  I wish I was closer I'd be there to help out!

barry

Hope y'all have a great day!