turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

last day success!

Started by tomtaker123, May 31, 2012, 01:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomtaker123

so i was tired this morning and i really did not want to get up but it was the closer so i dragged myself out of bed and got to the blind... was tired and me and my father agreed on only staying long enough for a bird at first light. morning was completely silent and we left. on the way home im driveing and my dad yells WOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP THE CAR!!!. so at this point i am looking for wrong lane traffic or some kind off potential danger cause i was focused on driving. i never noticed the three strutting turkeys in the field we just got permission to hunt a week ago.. got out of the car put on the vest and mask, grabbed the gun and into the woods i go. got within 40 yards and he looked a little on edge and ready to run so i let the hammer fly. bird dropped like a rock and my dad shot at a running bird and missed :-X last day gobble fever got him haha... but anyways i finally got my bird. 17 pounds 10 inch beard 1 inch spurs...
"speak the language"

dirt road ninja

congrats on the "drive by bird".

TauntoHawk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Congrats on persevering!

On another note, are you old enough to be driving?

tomtaker123

i know i look like im twelve. i turned 16 on the 20th... i come from a short family haha, dads 5'6" moms 5'2" im 5'3"... but yes i can legally drive.
"speak the language"

Grunt-N-Gobble

vaturkey

Congrats ! Nice Gobbler !   :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

beagler

Never Misses

honker22

on the last day... I'll take em any way I can get em.  Congrats
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

gatrapper

"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

captin_hook