OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hey Unclerick

Started by harvester, February 28, 2011, 07:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

Got some of that Sundrop you was talking about, its pretty tasty.  :icon_thumright:
My oldest son, absolutely loves it. Walmart in Oakridge had it. First time I have ever seen it around here.

turkeybow

They have it here in Knoxville!  I love it too but nothing beats some good cheerwine  :icon_thumright: especially in a glass bottle!!
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

harvester

Quote from: turkeybow on February 28, 2011, 07:58:43 PM
They have it here in Knoxville!  I love it too but nothing beats some good cheerwine  :icon_thumright: especially in a glass bottle!!

I haven't found cheerwine YET. Still lookin.

unclerick

Cool Dustin, glad you found some, it is the nector of life around here. Cheerwine is alright but I could never aquire the taste for it, Sundrop all the way.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

turkeybow

Quote from: harvester on February 28, 2011, 08:05:52 PM
Quote from: turkeybow on February 28, 2011, 07:58:43 PM

I haven't found cheerwine YET. Still lookin.

Food City seems to carry it more than others.  Some of the older gas stations will too.  I found it at one of the gas stations off of sharps chapel on the way to chuck swan.
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

Jay

Never heard of it. How does it taste with Rum? ;D

unclerick

Quote from: Jay on February 28, 2011, 08:34:47 PM
Never heard of it. How does it taste with Rum? ;D
Not to good with rum, but is totaly awesome as a mixer with any of your bourbons,,,espeacaily Wild Turkey...

gob09

hey jay which one you talking about cheerwine might be good with rum but sundrop no

unclerick

Dustin you better watch that boy drinking them Sundrops, he'll be bounceing off the walls if your not carefull.

turkeybow

There is nothing better than some sun drop and wild turkey  :you_rock:
~ Aldo Leopold

harvester

Quote from: unclerick on February 28, 2011, 08:57:01 PM
Dustin you better watch that boy drinking them Sundrops, he'll be bounceing off the walls if your not carefull.

That high caffeine stuff really don't affect my boys for some odd reason. chocolate or anything.  ???

unclerick

Quote from: harvester on March 01, 2011, 01:56:03 AM

That high caffeine stuff really don't affect my boys for some odd reason. chocolate or anything.  ???
Wow, thats amazeing, are they naturaly hyper?

harvester

Quote from: unclerick on March 01, 2011, 02:06:39 AM
Quote from: harvester on March 01, 2011, 01:56:03 AM

Wow, thats amazeing, are they naturaly hyper?
No not really, same as normal kids. If just doesn't affect them. I guess I got lucky.