OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Info on Virginia Beach

Started by neal, May 28, 2012, 07:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

Hey guys I'm taking my wife on a little get away for our 10 year anniversary on Thursday we are staying right on the beach and have tickets to Maranda Lambert on Friday night but are looking for any tips on things to see or do as well as great places to eat. We don't plan on renting a car, just getting a cab to anything not in walking distance.  I do know it's Patriotic Fest next weekend and there will be stuff going on with that.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

wvboy

We went last summer.. the first time we had ever been and loved the place.. if you are on the boardwalk you will enjoy it I think.. plenty of fun stuff going on all the time up and down the boardwalk.. plenty of great places to eat, but they are all really expensive on the boardwalk.. we drove a car and only ate on the boardwalk for dinner once, the rest of the time we would drive to something a few miles away and pay half the price..
RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

vaturkey

Go to Captin George's on Laskin Road. Best seafood around !  :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey