turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What Memorial Day Means To Me.

Started by redarrow, May 26, 2012, 12:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

It is not about picnics,laying on a beach,catching up on yard work,fishing ,or hanging out with friends. Its about cemeteries like Arlington,watery graves,bodies left behind in jungles and graves in the sand. It's about honoring those brave men and women who gave their all. It's about praying for their families and friends .It's about FREEDOM that is not free. God Bless The United States land of the free because of the brave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BgDlPM9asw

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

WildTigerTrout

Being a US Army vet myself I could'nt have said it any better. It's a day to reflect on those heros who gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

vaturkey

Vaturkey

Roostem33

Our veterans and active military do not get enough praise, I praise God for them because freedom has its price!! :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

wvnut3

Amen, God bless the families, and those that have served this Great Nation. Lee

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

TrackeySauresRex

Amen  :cross2:
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for us:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G. I.

One died for our soul, the other for our freedom.

Thank You Veterans
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."