OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Idiots of the year!!!!!

Started by tomstopper, May 24, 2012, 03:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceejay

Too bad he didn't want to know what being shot in the head felt like

Ryan T

redarrow

Remove them idiots from the gene pool quick.

stinkpickle

Hognutz

I agree with Red. They need a little chlorine added to their gene pool. You can't fix stupid!! :toothy12:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

barry

Castration may be in order for these two!

turkey_slayer

Anybody wanna shoot me with a shotgun at 40 yards?  Its part of the initiation into a turkey hunting gang  :D

mikejd

Pretty impressive to be called idiots of the year with all the competition out there. But you are right they may have it. Although its only May.

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Doug

I'd like to know what he thinks; I mean now that he knows how it feels.  Wonder if he figures it was worth it? 

TnTurk

surehuntsalot

some parents should have never been able to reproduce
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

CallDr

Quote from: tomstopper on May 24, 2012, 03:43:33 PM
http://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/deer-hunting/articlecontent/5/2012/3675/new-york-man-shoots-friend-in-leg-at-his-request

Nope...... Obama gets one for that after saying for political reasons he agreed in same sex marriage. He lost 3 States that just had voted on that subject. Lets just hope his advisors keep shooting him those bullet..... points...LOL!

I thought a friend was willing to "take a bullet"....... not shoot you and go to jail.  :z-guntootsmiley:

www.wildtalker.com

albrubacker

Quote from: ceejay on May 24, 2012, 03:53:30 PM
Too bad he didn't want to know what being shot in the head felt like
:agreed:
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott