turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Is anybody still huntin?

Started by dirt road ninja, May 24, 2012, 12:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirt road ninja

Was wondering if any of y'all were still after them? If so, GOOD LUCK!!

WNY Bowhunter

No tags left  in my pocket but I'll be out tomorrow through monday with my dad and some buddies.  Hopefully, someone can knock one more down before season closes... :anim_25:,
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

davisd9

I think Mike is the only one that still may be hunting.  Where is the traveling call?  We need to get ready to pull a random number for the lucky member that gets it.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

I'm pretty sure Nebraska is still open. I talked to a guy in SW Nebraska yesterday and he was still huntin.

trkehunr93

Quote from: davisd9 on May 24, 2012, 02:41:09 PM
I think Mike is the only one that still may be hunting.  Where is the traveling call?  We need to get ready to pull a random number for the lucky member that gets it.
Speaking of the traveling call, i never got it sent to me.  I was suppose to have it as of 4/28.

M,Yingling

Yea i am still tryin to bag one igot few days hunt yet ,,had one going this morningbut wouldnt come in
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Turkeykiller12

Haven't been to the woods since the morning I pulled the trigger on bird# 3. I hate to hear that some of you haven't recieved the traveling call. I didn't think we would have a problem.

boomer

I got to the 31 of this month. Been rough birds haven't been very vocal. Seems only thing coming in have been jakes. So far they have been lucky to see another day by hoping a tom would come in.
Heading out in the morning for one last try. Any jakes show up the old benelli might just bark.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

JVA54

I'm done, didn't kill one, I think I wall a hundred miles came up empty.

M,Yingling

Well didnt get back out so iam done seasons over here ,,,,,work s#$%^.LOL
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey