turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Going for a buggy ride tomorrow!!

Started by mfd1027, February 28, 2011, 05:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mfd1027

Going listening in the morning!!  and of course a long scouting mission.   Hope we find em.   :z-guntootsmiley:
Dan

OLE RASPY

ChiefBubba

Dan you hunting public or private land? Mind giving me a general idea where? If it's public maybe I'll see you out there. I have to wait until next week to start my hunting. Chief.

mfd1027

Dan

harvester

GOOD LUCK DAN, HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOU WILL BE LOOKIN FOR. :gobble: :gobble:

unclerick

Good luck Dan in the Big Cypress, hope you find em
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

harvester

mfd1027

I'll have the camera along and will do some serious shooting.  :z-guntootsmiley:
Dan

harvester

Quote from: mfd1027 on February 28, 2011, 08:20:38 PM
I'll have the camera along and will do some serious shooting.  :z-guntootsmiley:

That cameral wouldn't happen to have a primer in it now would it. :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

mfd1027

Dan

ElkTurkMan

Good Luck Dan, I hope you find a ton a birds.

nctrkyhntr

gob09

harvester

mfd1027

Just got home at around 2.   Didn't hear any gobbles but did have a short conversation with a couple of hens. :you_rock: It really wasn't an optimal gobble day with it being real foggy at daybreak.  We found some decent sign and a new area to hunt so all in all a good day.    Here's a few pic's from today.

This is a typical Everglades Prairie.  Most years it's under water but it's real dry this year.   

Here's a couple of small buck's that got real curious and decided to check us out.   It was really weird the way they just walked up to the buggy with us standing on top of it and the wind blowing directly from us to them.   

"Panther  Track's"-   They were all over the place.   I will put my trailcam up when we do go out there and stay a few days.   I want a picture of one  "bad". 

Kind of a double track but still what we were looking for.   :turkey2:

Dan