OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

a little time on the river

Started by Preacher, May 23, 2012, 04:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Preacher

thats a 100 qt. cooler

A mornings catch.
Romans 8:37

TRKYHTR

Hey now. Thats some nice fish.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Hognutz

Now that's a nice mess of fish, Preacher. I know how much fun that can be. Fire up the oil. I see a fish fry in your near future..Nicely done..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Deputy 14

catdaddy

Thats a nice mess of cats Robin--Pearl River I assume??  Did ya'll catch that nice flathead on live bait or in a net?

vaturkey

Nice mess of cat's Robin !   :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

tomstopper

Very nice. Fried catfish woul be what I was doing. Now I am getting hungry...  :drool:

captin_hook

flintlock

Love those flatheads, nice work.

Wess
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

870BkWht

Nice cats.  I love catchin some mudcats (flatheads).  Are the others blue cats or channels?  Also what did you catch them on?

Flydown

Yes Sir. Very nice catch. Good times bother!  :icon_thumright:

Preacher

Thanks everyone,   I wish you could all come by the house for the fish fry.

Tom thats on the big black putting in of the 61 bridge,  catching them on pond perch and shad.   The secert is good live bait.

I caught these on the Big black near to where it runs into the Mississippi, on lines , but before you try it , it can be very dangrious, the river is full of sunken logs, whirll pools, and gators. Get catdaddy to tell you some stories, remember RESPECT THE RIVER, especially at night.
Romans 8:37

catdaddy

Quote from: Preacher on May 24, 2012, 08:15:37 AM
Thanks everyone,   I wish you could all come by the house for the fish fry.

Tom thats on the big black putting in of the 61 bridge,  catching them on pond perch and shad.   The secert is good live bait.

I caught these on the Big black near to where it runs into the Mississippi, on lines , but before you try it , it can be very dangrious, the river is full of sunken logs, whirll pools, and gators. Get catdaddy to tell you some stories, remember RESPECT THE RIVER, especially at night.

I know that area very well Robin as I fished there with my Dad many a time.  You are right about the bait---a very cruicial element I see many wanna be catfishermen shortchange themselves on.

lonnie sneed jr.

Deep Fried cat's, hushpuppies and onion rings, slaw, with an ice cold coke zero. CONGRATS on a nice catch.

:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead: