OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Done for the year...

Started by anthonyjhallen, May 23, 2012, 10:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonyjhallen

I can now get on with my life until next year.  In relation to the time I got to spend in the woods, this was by far my worst season in a long time.  But on the other hand I did kill my first with a bow and he was the also my highest scoring ever, so I guess it wasn't a total bust.

Thanks guys, for all the effort you all put into this contest.  I dont think we will place well but I wouldn't trade any of you for anything.

GobbleNut

Yes indeed, it is time to get back to the reality of life outside spring gobbler season!  It was a good year for me in terms of time spent out hunting, enjoying the company of many good friends, and chasing those obstinate gobblers.  The season always takes way too long to get here and then goes by way too quickly.

I, too, am tickled to be teamed-up with all of you,...and wish the best for each of you in the coming year!  If all goes as planned, perhaps we will do it all again next season!

Jim

hookedspur

Quote from: GobbleNut on May 23, 2012, 02:20:59 PM
Yes indeed, it is time to get back to the reality of life outside spring gobbler season!  It was a good year for me in terms of time spent out hunting, enjoying the company of many good friends, and chasing those obstinate gobblers.  The season always takes way too long to get here and then goes by way too quickly.

I, too, am tickled to be teamed-up with all of you,...and wish the best for each of you in the coming year!  If all goes as planned, perhaps we will do it all again next season!

Jim

:agreed: I couldnt agree MORE .  THANKS GUYS for alowing me to be a part of each your seasons  :thanks:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BOFF

Quote from: GobbleNut on May 23, 2012, 02:20:59 PM

Jim

Well Written Jim!!

Enjoyed being part of the team, and looking forward to having an opportunity next year!!

God Bless,
David B.

Woodsman4God

I  also thank you guys, feel bad for not being able to add a bird to the team this season but I guess thats why it is turkey hunting not turkey shooting. Hope the next year brings many blessings toyou all

Leo