OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Benelli M2 20 Ga. 24" Barrel or 26" Barrel

Started by vaturkey, May 18, 2012, 02:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaturkey

Which barrel length do you folks think would pattern better in a Benelli M2 20ga 24" or 26" ?

Thanks for any advice .

vaturkey   :newmascot:

Vaturkey

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

savduck

Ricky, I like a longer barrell. I'd say 26 to.
Georgia Boy

WildTigerTrout

More than likely the 26", however I would buy the 24" because it would handle better in the turkey woods.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

mrlongbeard

I have one with the 24 inch, she throws an incredible pattern with an Indian Creek  and Tss #9's

Mattyd

I went with 24" and would do it the same all over again.  The Benelli receivers are longer than most other guns.  I can stand my M2 beside most other guns with a 26" and they are pretty much the same lenght. 

outdoors

:OGturkeyhead: hey vaturkey what did you end up getting. Thanks
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

vaturkey

Vaturkey

outdoors

:fud:   I'm looking and thinking ??? How's it handle .
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

allaboutshooting

"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

GSLAM95

I have a 24" with a Indian Creek tube, shooting Hevi-shot #6.  Unbelievable pattern for a 20 gauge!

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA