OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Va. 2012 TURKEY CAMP AND SEASON

Started by GOLD HUNTER, May 15, 2012, 05:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catdaddy

Loks like ya'll had a great time--thanks for sharing

gobbler74

Great pics Brian. I was glad to get by for the cookout. Yall are definitely out of the way. Glad we finally got some rain. The woods have sure been dry.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: CASH on May 16, 2012, 03:53:57 AM
Brian, that is one of the posts I look forward to every year. Congrats to all on the hunts.

Hope all turns out well for Richard.

I couldn't of said it better. 

Great post and pictures Brian.

Prayers sent for Richard. 

God bless! 

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

strutnva

Been waiting to see this post for a while since your from VA.  Looks like a great time and best wished to your friend Richard.

SKFOOTER

Good deal, Brian.  Were you able to take any of those longbeards with the "Old School" 11- :OGturkeyhead:87??

GOLD HUNTER

Richard called today and said the doctor called today and he had the test results.  He asked for Richard to come to the office on May 23 to discuss the results.  I appreciate your thoughts, prayers and kind words.  Richard isn't just a good friend and mentor, he's my uncle.  He & I have spent alot of time in the turkey woods hunting.  We have alot of hunting memories that will last a lifetime.  I hope that we have many more hunts to come in the future. 

Will keep you posted as new information comes my way. 

Thanks again.

Brian

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

mikejd

Great pics. Looks like a great time. Congrats on some dandy birds.
Praying for your friend.

BOFF

Great Pics!!

Prayers for Richard and many more years of hunting for him!!

God Bless,
David B.

turkey slayer

Looks like yall had a blast, prayers sent for your buddy! :jesus-cross:

chatterbox

Great story and pics Brian, always a great read! :icon_thumright:
Congrats on the fine birds, and prayers sent for Richard's health. May God be with him, and with all of you. :cross2: