turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Travel Call

Started by keyser12ga, February 27, 2011, 10:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keyser12ga

Hey guys, just got back from a weekend away with the wife, but was able to stop by Bill Barkers and select our travel call.   I know we decided on a crystal over slate, I tried a crystal, bronzed glass, and a handful of glass all over slate secondary with probably 30 different strikers.   I ended up choosing a glass/slate with a burnished hickory striker.  I hope that's ok.  Here it is ( I apologize for the pic quality, I hate that macro setting):

mfd1027

Looks awesome Josh!  Thanks for handling this for us.   

Hopefully it will bring us all good luck!!!
Dan

gob09

awesomw josh now all we gotta do is kill some toms with it :z-guntootsmiley:

nctrkyhntr

unclerick

That'll do Josh, now to get it and the second call on their way, can't wait to put that thing in the woods and try it on some gobblers.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

harvester

Looks great, Well done Josh, can't wait to try it out.  :fud: :newmascot:

keyser12ga

Glad you like it.  I think it sounds great.  I will try and get it on it's way to the first person tomorrow, if not, then for sure Wednesday.

t_eagen13

Sweet, looks awesome! Thanks Josh!

ElkTurkMan

Josh that looks great.  Thanks for lining that up.

unclerick

Josh that is sweet, if I don't win that call,,, I hope you do..... :icon_thumright:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

keyser12ga

Thanks Rick, I hope one of you wins it, it's a great sounding call.  I'll be a winner if I can score another public land bird.

harvester

Josh,

Does he( Bill Barker)  have a website or is he just a custom call maker around your parts?

Dustin