OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Banner?

Started by VanHelden Game Calls, May 10, 2012, 10:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanHelden Game Calls

Is there a way for any other member(s) to save the banner?  I seem to have used up my bandwith and it seems the banner sucks up alot.  At least if I am reading the charts right. 

That or I will have to create a new account just for the banner, but we will need to relink in out profiles.

Any ideas?

Douglas

VanHelden Game Calls

Well heck I am confused because the banner is all that shows up and its my biggest bandwith user on photobucket, how does that stay active and all other links frozen?

Any techno guys here?

savduck

Try asking Shannon. Brian had some issues posting pictures of his last bird as well
Georgia Boy

VanHelden Game Calls

No its the photobucket account on my end.  Someone will need to take the banner save it to there's and relink.  With my pics and traffic it killed my bandwith.

VanHelden Game Calls

Well I upgraded to pro for a month.  After it is implemented I will move the banner to another account or someone else can host the banner.

Basser69

I am by no means a tech type guy but I would be willing to guess that it has something to due with the number of hits it is having on it, everytime we make a post.

VanHelden Game Calls

:happy0064:  Its back

I have unlimited bandwidth until June11th.  I will try to create a new account for the banner to link to.

I think it would be best for everyone to save there own image and link to there own accounts.  That should eliminate problems, but if we create a new banner for next year we can just let this one expire in June.