turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The End is Near

Started by 870BkWht, May 10, 2012, 09:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

870BkWht

Well the end of the WV Spring Gobbler season anyways.  Ive hunted hard since opening day and I worked a lot of birds, but so far have only managed to tag a jake that wouldnt have scored much anyways.  On the upside of that, I made a killer wingbone from the jake.  I havent slept more than about 5 hours a night between hunting and going to work at 4am, but this is the most Ive been able to hunt in any spring season and also the hardest hunting as well.  I have Tues through Thursday next week to get a tag on a long beard so time will tell.  Just wanted to give you guys an update from WV and let you know Im still out there until the end.  If I dont put one on the board, then I can't say I didnt try.  Thanks for having me on the team, hopefully Ill be able to carry my weight in the end.

drenalinld

Don't worry about the score. Enjoy your last days in the woods! If you score, it's a bonus! Good luck!

TRKYHTR

I agree just have fun but go ahead and kill a big gobbler that scores 70 points. It's OK we'll let ya. Have fun.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

jbrown

Have fun with it, just remember.....it ain't over till it's over!!!!! I may give out but, I never give up! Stay after them buddy!!!

savduck

Shoot man. Everybody on this team has contributed in some shape or form. No apologies, get out there and have some fun, kill or not.
Georgia Boy

Basser69

Its all about the fun and the kill is just icing on the cake. I hunted harder this year than I ever have and only killed 1 bird but having a couple gobble at a call I made, priceless!!! Just enjoy your last days in the woods