OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

looking for NE/SD/WY/CO 2013 hunt

Started by stringtown, May 07, 2012, 09:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stringtown

tentative plans to hunt NE next yr and would like to tie in CO and/or WY and/or SD w/ it possibly. willing to use an outfitter or pay a "trespass" fee or work a trade for a MS hunt. will likely be 2-4 on hunt depending on what i can find. NE hunts seem to be easier to find and have a good lead on some public land. if you have any hunts or land available for next season in one of these 4 states feel please send me a message.  also, any leads on any public land would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

stringtown

thanks for the pm's.  have a couple good leads in NE but haven't heard much on wyoming or colorado.  any help would be appreciated and willing to share any info i have on past hunts or next yr's hunt.

thanks

stringtown

Switched gears a little and thinking NE, WY and MT. Have some great public land tips and affordable hunt offers for NE so basically now just looking for some advice on WY and/or MT. Any help appreciated.

stringtown

i was told by someone to try out the custer national forest in MT.  plan on contacting their biologist to try to narrow down an area to hunt.  anyone on here ever had any experience w/ that forest?

thanks