Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Another Turkey Falls Victim To The Strut Pasture (VIDEO)

Started by HARDCORE, May 05, 2012, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HARDCORE

HC

TRKYHTR

Another great hunt by sagdaddy. Chris it looks like you are walking very slowly out to that turkey. Do you have a bad wheel? You looked like me walking out to that gobbler after sitting for hours and both legs fell asleep. Congrats on an ice hunt a gobbler.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

BOFF

Man O' Man!!

The quality and definition of the video is absolutely GREAT!!

Watching that bird muse over the hen, was terrific.

It got me to thinking what the gobbler was thinking to himself at the time.

"Ohhhh boy!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh BOY!!!!!! 

It's my first time, what do I do!!!

I better ease into it, or she might get up and run away."

" Ok now, I'm gonna slide to the back side ..... ""OL GOBBLER!!!!"" 

"What, .......what dream is this, NIGHTMARE!!!!!"

*BOOM*........................end of story.  :TooFunny:

God Bless,
David B.

ccleroy

Sweet hoss!! Hey what camera you using? Definition is incredible.

ILIKEHEVI-13

How many dang turkeys do you guys got down there? 

I loved it!  You guys are stacking them up to the ceiling.  I love the videos. 

HARDCORE

Quote from: BOFF on May 05, 2012, 09:55:41 AM

Man O' Man!!

The quality and definition of the video is absolutely GREAT!!

Watching that bird muse over the hen, was terrific.

It got me to thinking what the gobbler was thinking to himself at the time.

"Ohhhh boy!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh BOY!!!!!! 

It's my first time, what do I do!!!

I better ease into it, or she might get up and run away."

" Ok now, I'm gonna slide to the back side ..... ""OL GOBBLER!!!!"" 

"What, .......what dream is this, NIGHTMARE!!!!!"

*BOOM*........................end of story.  :TooFunny:

God Bless,
David B.

Thank you David.

This video didn't have any strutting or any on camera gobbling and at first we were unsure about how it would compare to some of our other vids but after watching the footage a few times, I got the same impression as you did about what must be going through that gobblers head.

It's like he was thinking . . . Yes, finally, this is really about to happen   :TooFunny:

We had a ball on that hunt as well, figured it was worth sharing, glad you enjoyed it.

HC

bird

HARDCORE

Quote from: ccleroy on May 05, 2012, 10:16:44 AM
Sweet hoss!! Hey what camera you using? Definition is incredible.

Thanks Ricky.

This video was shot with our older camera, a Sony HDR SR-12 with a few bells and whistles added.

Like you, with your DSLR, we've spent hours learning the cameras we use and have found that the
numerous "Auto" features found on most cameras, video or still, will not utilize the full potential of any camera.

I do have to give props to my tripod also, a GOOD one will make anyone a better videographer.

HC

RutnNStrutn

Flydown

Quote from: TRKYHTR on May 05, 2012, 12:17:38 AM
Another great hunt by sagdaddy. Chris it looks like you are walking very slowly out to that turkey. Do you have a bad wheel? You looked like me walking out to that gobbler after sitting for hours and both legs fell asleep. Congrats on an ice hunt a gobbler.

TRKYHTR

Thanks Joe, it was a great hunt and your right, I have a broken wheel but I have an appointment at the shop to get it replaced on the 23rd of this month and I will have a new set of tires so the gobblers really better look out next year! It's gonna get ugly when the run and gun is back in effect 100%!!!!!

HARDCORE

Quote from: Flydown on May 05, 2012, 11:07:17 PM
Quote from: TRKYHTR on May 05, 2012, 12:17:38 AM

TRKYHTR

Thanks Joe, it was a great hunt and your right, I have a broken wheel but I have an appointment at the shop to get it replaced on the 23rd of this month and I will have a new set of tires so the gobblers really better look out next year! It's gonna get ugly when the run and gun is back in effect 100%!!!!!

You got that Bro, it's gonna be full throttle next year, cant wait.

HC

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.