OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lets Keep This Team Together

Started by jbrown, May 04, 2012, 09:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbrown

I've enjoyed this season, y'all are a great bunch of guys and I've really enjoyed sharin and readin about our hunts this year. I'd like to see us keep this team together next season.....what do y'all think???

merocustomcalls

Count me in for sure.  The trumpet is the call I use most often anyway.

cannonball

You know I'm all in! I feel like I have made some good friends with my team mates. I would be honored to do it again next year. I don't think it would feel right being on another team after getting to know and hunting with some of you guys.

savduck

That's a big 10 4. I'm down with it. When we started up this team, I was wanting a bunch of guys that would all have a good time and interact and have fun over everything else. I think we have done that.
Georgia Boy

Houndstooth Game Calls

Basser69

I was not going to get on a team this year but I am really glad I did. I feel as though I have made some new friends because of it. It has been a fun ride and count me in on doing it again next year if y'all will have me back.

Scott

savduck

Scott, we are all glad you did and are greatful for that stud bird you put up.
Georgia Boy

Houndstooth Game Calls

870BkWht

I had a good time this year, and Id like to participate next year when the time comes.  Thanks Del for spearheading this whole effort.