turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cop Shot 5 Times Tells Off Judge.

Started by redarrow, May 04, 2012, 03:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

This is enough to p%&s off the Pope. These brave men and women risk their lives to serve and protect and even get shot,and this is how the judge slaps their face. This is appalling .The scum truly deserved life or worse.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120502/METRO01/205020356

Eric Gregg

This is very insulting.
Here in MS a police officer was buried today after being shot during a warrant citation. The person who they were after was being sought for sexually abusing a child and the coward shot the officer and killed him and injured another officer.
The person was killed by the wounded officer.

I personally, as the son of a Vietnam veteran and retired police officer thanks to all those that have serverd in our military and our local law enforcement.
I know you guys put it all on the line every day and work hard to keep our cities safe.

Deputy 14

Welcome to liberal America. After being a deputy for a few years I learned that the only judges who have balls set on a bench in a federal courtroom. Of course it's a stiffer penalty than he would have got here, attempted murder is only a 3 to 15 on WV.  Most people parole out in 4. Sad day when no one will help the people who allow them to sleep peacefully at night.  :policeman:

Tail Feathers

I'm sure glad he got to say his peace.  That judge had that coming. :policeman:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Shellwaster

Dispicable.  The office should have said more. This type of sentencing is a big reason our country is in the shape it's in. I guess the saying, "the pushiment does fit the crime" rings true in this case.

tomstopper

I hate dirt bags and if you ask me the judge is one as well. He should have thrown the book at this animal. This is what is wrong with Americas justice system. Other countries would have done much worse. We need to take lessons from them and our crime rates would drop a ton.

Woodsman4God

Unfortunately I have met this Judge, he is one of the judges in the 3rd Circuit court where I work, and yes he is liberal. I guess that is if the Obama mural in his court is a accurate depiction of being liberal. Unfortunately most of the judges here are

Nick_The_Tinkerer

and this is why society as a whole is declining......

beagler

Real nice, the scumbag shoots a cop (with intent to kill) and will probably be out in 15 years. Bull!
Never Misses

ILIKEHEVI-13

That's a slap in the face to all police officers.  You lay your life on the line even when you are off duty to protect and this is the reward that you get.  

RutnNStrutn

That judge should be disbarred and removed from the bench!! >:(

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Turkey Trot

Quote from: Woodsman4God on May 05, 2012, 09:23:16 AM
Unfortunately I have met this Judge, he is one of the judges in the 3rd Circuit court where I work, and yes he is liberal. I guess that is if the Obama mural in his court is a accurate depiction of being liberal. Unfortunately most of the judges here are

An Obama mural in the courtroom?  Seriously?

Did O'Reilly or any of the cabal on Fox air a segment on this story?

I'd be they'd love to have a picture of the mural, call the judge, press for comments, and interview, the prosecutor and the officer.
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Turkey Trot

Quote from: Deputy 14 on May 04, 2012, 05:37:44 PM
Welcome to liberal America. After being a deputy for a few years I learned that the only judges who have balls set on a bench in a federal courtroom. Of course it's a stiffer penalty than he would have got here, attempted murder is only a 3 to 15 on WV.  Most people parole out in 4. Sad day when no one will help the people who allow them to sleep peacefully at night.  :policeman:

There is a down side to life tenure, the feds can be very arrogant and difficult.  I've dealt with a few of those with black robe-itis.  But the state of the judiciaries at the state level is abysmal.  Wanting a job as a trial court judge in the state system is a sort of anti-qualification.  No one worth appointing wants it because they can make more in private practice and the judiciary is underfunded and understaffed in most jurisdictions to the point that it makes it impossible to do the job well.  (They also suffer from a lack of managerial talent to change with the times, implement and use technology, and get away from "That's how we've always done it.")  No one that is that smart every puts himself in a position in which he cannot succeed. 
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter