OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Last weekend fling!!!!

Started by Houndstooth Game Calls, May 04, 2012, 01:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndstooth Game Calls

I got to say it has been one heck of a season from guiding the first part of the season and me finally getting to spend some time hunting for myself with friends and family at the end of the season. Me and my son had a great 3 days together called in 4 birds and 3 died. The last day I went bye myself and I went to the bench turkey on public land that has been there for 2 yrs. Well I brought my A- game the "trumpet" I knew he had never heard it. Well I called him up and missed I had to laugh though I fooled him but he got to live anyway. I sure can't wait for to get to check back with him next year! Here's a few pics that mean the most to me of the year!!

Me and my sons double.

Last weekend bird.

Swamp bird with Del

My public land bird with a wing bone which was a first!

This was a special hunt on left George Mayfield, former Espn editor and now B.A.S.S. Editor Steve Bowman in the middle. George set me up to take this fella to get to know him and gain a friend I did we connected with a BLUE hat haha!

Just one of my guided hunts I had 4 kills in 2 days with my new bronze glass. That was a great weekend!!!

Man it's been a honor to be on a this team and a honor to be a member of OG!

savduck

Man thats a bunch of turkey killing. I'm glad you were here and got one. That swamp is a special place.
Georgia Boy

Basser69

Lyle, congrats on a great year! Doubling with the kids is a special day

TRKYHTR

Looks like you had a great season Lyle.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

jbrown

Lyle, congrats on your season, I enjoyed meetin and gettin to know you at the river house....lookin forward to next season!!!

cannonball

Congrats on a great season Lyle. It was a pleasure getting to hunt with you and Del. Hopefully we can do it again sometime soon.

Houndstooth Game Calls

It was great to hunt with Eddie and Jim I sure didn't mean to leave that either this whole team is a fine bunch of guys!! I will not ever forget my GA hunt and my friends on this team!!! Even though I did kill a Osceola in GA!! :toothy9: