OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Drenalinld upgrade

Started by savduck, May 02, 2012, 07:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

David sent a text. He smashed another good bird. It will score slightly over 71. It will take us to 598 maybe 599. Just a couple points out of first.

We need a few upgrades and we can take this thing fellas. Keep hunting hard. If we trade out any. 50 score birds for a 60 score..we got it.
Georgia Boy

cannonball

savduck

No sooner than I typed this, Brian texted me an upgrade.

Gents Unofficially we are at 600 and change. 1 point out of first. We got to pull off a few upgrades.

Go team go.
Georgia Boy

cannonball

I am going this Saturday. My wife's sister is getting married in the afternoon, so this will be a morning hunt only. I might also try to go Sunday morning too if I get a chance. I need to get an upgrade for the team, my bird is the lowest score.

savduck

You can do it. We are a half point out of first. You put up any type of upgrade we hold down first place. We still got guys hunting, not many but enough to get it done.

musty pus, 870bkwht, Vanhelden, and me are still at it.

Get  em Trumpet Thumpers.
Georgia Boy

Basser69

Congrats David and y'all keep smoking them old boys! Good luck to all of y'all

drenalinld

Monday night i drove most of the night to get to a WIHA in KS. Slept 2 hrs in my Suburban and got after em. I found four strutting long beards and made a move to cut them off. When i got up to the edge of the field they were in, they were in range. One shot without 
call and i was tagged out in KS.

One had 1" spurs, 25 lbs, and beard rot. The other was 23 lbs, 1-3/8" spurs, 10" thick beard.

Houndstooth Game Calls

:turkey2:Congrats buddy!!

merocustomcalls

Awesome shot there, that's a good way to save money on ammo!

TRKYHTR

Nice. You look way to cool in your shades and hat. Lol Keep killing them turkeys. Congrats,

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Basser69