turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

thanks to all

Started by firstimer, April 27, 2012, 01:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstimer

Well, my first hunt was this morning in WV and in 2 hours I had a gobbler in the car and headed home.  I didnt know how to go about hunting tukeys, but by reading these posts and posting a few of my own, I learned a lot.  Obviously, it was just enough.  Thanks for such a great forum and great and helpful advice.  good luck to you all.

Turkey Call Maker

:fud:

Congrats!!!  Hoping you have many more successful turkey hunts!!! :happy0064:
Jim

Trevor2

Congrats bud! Its all downhill from here lol the addiction is in your blood now! haha
Strutstopper

albrubacker

Quote from: Trevor2 on April 27, 2012, 02:41:53 PM
Congrats bud! Its all downhill from here lol the addiction is in your blood now! haha
:TooFunny:            :agreed:
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Shotgun

Cool deal and dont forget we like pics around here  :icon_thumright:

jim67

Congrats!! I know what its like to kill the first ever bird. Its like my first beer. LOL.

larry9988

Congradulations! nothing like your first one and if you did it on your own, even sweeter.

mikejd

gunnerj

Punisher

Congratulations!!  You will never forget it. ;)

sugarray

Great to hear you had a great experience.  Keep after them.

Where do you live in WV?

wis. bowhunter

Good Job  That's just the start of many more to come.

captin_hook

Well its over now. Open another bank account to help feed your new addiction. Congrats on your first bird too.

Mike Honcho

Congratulations on that first bird!  You'll never forget that hunt!   

stinkpickle