turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

1st with a 20.

Started by dirt road ninja, April 23, 2012, 08:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirt road ninja

I purchased a 11-87 youth gun back in December for my 8 year old to use, but after playing with it I started to carry sometimes. Well, Saturday afternoon I killed my first bird with a 20 gauge. It rolled him the same as my 12 does. It was the gun's 2nd of the year, my son busted one youth weekend with it. The little gun is a joy to hunt with and carry. I might put together a 870 after the season.

davisd9

Congratulations again brother!  I have killed only one with a 20 ga.  Was so jacked up for you when you called.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Waddle Whacker

Congrats! You may never go back to the 12.

earlybird

Got my 1st one with a 20 this morning also.They really are a killing machine.Congrats on yours.

surehuntsalot

congrats on your "first" with a 20ga
going to be hard to go back to that 12
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

remmy1187

Got my first last year with a 20, man I love these things.  Definately makes it hard to choose between the little 20 or the old 12. 

JnL

Nice bird!  I'm likin that browning brush guard!

deerslayer357

Congrats!

Nice bird and gun!

antnye

Congrats!!! Took my last two this year with an 870 20. The 12ga SBE will probably grow roots in the safe:)