OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

DSD Decoy Question?

Started by campcreekfarm, April 21, 2012, 12:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

campcreekfarm

Does anyone know who sells DSDs other than straight from the manufacture?
I had a mishap with a friend of mines and need to get him another one quick( they cant take the weight of a F250 :-[).  He is leaving to go on an out of state hunt and I want to get him one quickly for a surprise.  I also checked with MACKS and they are out of them.  Looking for the upright hen.

n2deer

I bought mine here a few weeks ago.

http://www.marksoutdoors.com/

You might could give them a call and see if they still have them.

DocHolliday

Hookhunter

Bass pro if there is one near you

Justin
Yelp,yelp,yelp.. Gobble, BOOM!!!! Flop,flop,flop

bird

Worst case scenario is you could call DSD on Monday and see what they can do to have one expedited to you.

campcreekfarm

Quote from: AngryBird on April 21, 2012, 01:07:38 PM
Worst case scenario is you could call DSD on Monday and see what they can do to have one expedited to you.

I may have to do that unfortunately.  The shipping may cost me more than the decoy :help:

Old Gobbler

I would call DSD directly for best and quickest service ,they could direct you to the nearest stocked local dealer -

Cabela's carries them and you could call around to see if a local store has on to hold for you also -- Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Cory Miller

We currently have upright hens in stock and can express mail it out Monday for you.If that is not fast enough we can steer you in the direction of a local dealer.Where are you located?

Cory Miller
DSD

campcreekfarm

Quote from: Cory Miller on April 22, 2012, 02:47:17 AM
We currently have upright hens in stock and can express mail it out Monday for you.If that is not fast enough we can steer you in the direction of a local dealer.Where are you located?

Cory Miller
DSD

North Mississippi.