OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Jet Slate Call?

Started by Longspur321, April 19, 2012, 02:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longspur321

I'm looking for a Lynch's Jet Slate or something similar to it. Please excuse my ignorance, but I'm not familiar with these types of calls or know of anyone besides Lynch's who made/makes them. I can't seem to find one, but I'd like to get my hands on one or get one custom made. I hunted with an older gentleman recently who had one and it sounded very good. Thanks!
"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."--John Wayne

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth."--Steve McQueen

vaturkey

Contact Pappy ! He makes one .   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

West Augusta

Shadetree Callers Bob makes a nice one.

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,14409.msg158714.html#msg158714

Calls it his Shady Tree caller.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Longspur321

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."--John Wayne

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth."--Steve McQueen

boatpaddle

Lonnie Sneed makes a terrific tree yelper........Some of the most realistic kee's, clucks and purrs, you'd ever want to hear.... :icon_thumright:
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

West Augusta

I forgot about Lonnie Sneeds.  It is a nice one also.
If Big Sky Scott is still around, his Jackpine Jezabel is a very nice Jet style caller also
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

lonnie sneed jr.

Lonnie Sneed Sr. 304-425-3021

:OGturkeyhead:

Waddle Whacker

I see Lynch jet slates listed pretty frequently on eBay. I'm not trying to steer you away from callmakers on here, but i just wanted to let you know if you really want the Lynch, you can definitely find one on eBay.

magnoliagamecalls

I think Dads Custom Calls makes them too. He calls them Do Dads slate and peg on his website he list them for $20.