turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Old federals

Started by Fastcat, April 19, 2012, 01:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

I threw an old Winchester box away yesterday that had the Trebark camo on it....probably the first box of turkey loads I ever bought

dvdegeorge

I have just 3 shells left of the  3 1/2" 12ga #5's   old Federals left for my 835. They shoot neck and neck with the Win HV 3 1/2" 5's out of my 835 with Star dot choke
Federal fixed something that wasn't broke with their FC wads

Fastcat

I would love to see the 2¹/4 oz federal s in both 12 and 10 gauge.

tha bugman

tell them...you might be surprised...I know of a case of #7's that they loaded for a fella to turkey hunt with...
Quote from: Fastcat on April 24, 2012, 05:04:26 PM
I would love to see the 2¹/4 oz federal s in both 12 and 10 gauge.

Ol'Mossy

I'd love to find some Federal 12ga 3" 2oz. of #6's copper plated bb's...I have about 4 boxes of them now which will probably last forever, but hey i'd still like to have some more  ;D

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Kylongspur88

Flight control wad is why I shoot winchesters now.

saltysenior

Quote from: Ol'Mossy on June 12, 2012, 05:03:54 PM
I'd love to find some Federal 12ga 3" 2oz. of #6's copper plated bb's...I have about 4 boxes of them now which will probably last forever, but hey i'd still like to have some more  ;D

would you consider selling and sending me 4 shells??? :camohat: I'm down to my last 2 and 4 more would last for my lifetime..  :angel9: 

devin4484

I found a box of the 3.5 6's thursday evening for 12 bucks had to grab em up.  Also found a box of grand slam federals in 4's but they wanted 22 for em!

CASH

I have a small stash too. Found 8 boxes at a pawn shop for $8 each

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

TrackeySauresRex

Now thats an old box.. I can only remember the Fed. blue and gold. I'm guessing I'm a little younger  ;D You have a good stash for sure now.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

mightyjoeyoung

I still have a couple/8 boxes of those old federals.   :toothy9:  Never was really a winchester guy...didn't keep me from buying a ton of it, just always had federals shoot better.  My old man's first year 835 will put numbers with the old Federals that some guys wish they could get with htl loads.
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: mightyjoeyoung on February 12, 2013, 12:31:10 AM
I still have a couple/8 boxes of those old federals.   :toothy9:  Never was really a winchester guy...didn't keep me from buying a ton of it, just always had federals shoot better.  My old man's first year 835 will put numbers with the old Federals that some guys wish they could get with htl loads.

I wish I had some of my old patterns. Amazing!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

surehuntsalot

those old Federal shells are nothing but amazing out of my old 835
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

3" 870 Shell Shucker

You 835 owners...............always longing for Star Dot chokes and old Federal shells.

Don't you wish you had bought twice as much as you did when you had the chance?