OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Birds of the Spur Collectors ...

Started by davisd9, April 18, 2012, 09:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Let's see the pictures of the birds we have killed thus far in the contest.  Does not matter whether it is a bird you entered, just all the ones you have killed thus far and add then as you drop them.  I think it would be fun to see all the success each member has had together in one post.  I will start with my season so far.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

trkehunr93

davisd9

Mississippi Bird (thanks to dirt road ninja for his kindness and hospitality!):

SC Birds:

#1 Did not get a picture better than this cause I was in a hurry to get back after them, regret that.

Done for the season!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Quote from: trkehunr93 on April 18, 2012, 09:54:47 AM
VA opener gobbler

Love the picture with the little man.  Had to show it to my wife and she said hopefully it will not be too long before I can have a picture like that!   ;D

dirt road ninja

This is the one my son killed youth weekend. Best hunt of the year.

This is the one I killed with Davisd9. My season has not gone as well as it should have, so far, but it's not over till it's over.

Here's my latest addition. One weekend left to fill the last tag.

WNY Bowhunter

"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

boomer

davisd9

davisd9

Bustabeak's Alabama Bird:

Bustabeak's Georgia Bird:

davisd9