turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Finally

Started by savduck, April 16, 2012, 11:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Had to use my tax money for something else. I got enough money to order my Billy Buice trumpet. I called Mr Buice last night and have a certified Olive wood trumpet coming with number 2 and 3 mouth piece. He also found out I made lanyards and asked for one of those. So Mr. Buice will be sporting one of my lanyards too.
Georgia Boy

drenalinld

Score! I am still bummed I did not get to come hunt the swamp and i was so looking forward to checking out and showing off trumpets. I will order a Buice soon. Cannot wait to hear yours.

savduck

Lyle got to run Jim's Buice. He liked it so much he is gonna get one to.

I got to run severals Buices, couple Cox's, and a Farmer two weekends ago. I feel far and away Buice makes the best one of those big 3. To me the Cox is very similar to a Mudpuppi just way more money. I also ran one by a guy that goes by MKW on some of the forums. His sounded very good. I'll probably add one of his to my collection one day. Rutnstrutt didn't sound bad either.
Georgia Boy

jbrown

Congrats.....I love mine, so has a lot of gobblers over the past 13 years!! Heck, I may order me another Buice!!! His trumpets are very special!!

savduck

Jim he has an Osage that sounds fantastic.

PS he remembered you buying yours and where you bought it. He was fired up you killed another with it.
Georgia Boy

cannonball

Del, shoot me Mr. Buice's contact info please.

savduck

Georgia Boy