turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hello from Wisconsin

Started by ttcustomcalls, April 16, 2012, 12:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ttcustomcalls

Hey everybody, I'm new around here. I've been active in call making forums for a while now but the wealth of knowledge about turkey hunting in general here is incredible. I'm excited to start reading it all. A little about myself, my name is Travis DuMez and I was born and raised in Wisconsin. I've been hunting since I could sit still enough to be allowed to come along and out of all the hunts I've been on turkey hunting is still my favorite. I'm a college student primarily but I've been making calls on the side since my senior year of high school. I'm not home as often as I like but when I am I spend as much of my time as possible in the woods. Now I'm just gearing up for my season in two weeks.

TJ

Hognutz

Welcome to the forum.. Where in Wi. are you located? I am in Waukesha County, and hunt in Florence Co, primarily.. Enjoy your stay, and feel free to jump in whenever you like. The water is warm...Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

woodwzrd

Welcome to OG. I am a call maker from Colfax up in Dunn county. Where are you going at school. I am a nontraditional (AKA an old fart) student at UW Stout. There are a lot of great guys on here as well as a wealth of hunting info. Good to see another Wisconsinite coming around.

ttcustomcalls

I live in sheboygan but I go to school in milwaukee. I hunt in as many places as I can but usually I'm limited to around my home. Great turkey population though and a nice mix of farmlands and woods so I guess I don't have too much to complain about.

Lunchbox

Quote from: ttcustomcalls on April 16, 2012, 01:12:37 PM
I live in sheboygan but I go to school in milwaukee. I hunt in as many places as I can but usually I'm limited to around my home. Great turkey population though and a nice mix of farmlands and woods so I guess I don't have too much to complain about.

Sweet, i have a friend who lives in the Waldo/Sheboygan area, i live SW of Milwaukee myself. Welcome to the board.

boomer

wisconsinteacher

Welcome.  I hope you have a great season.  We have birds in Barron Co. but I am guessing you have a better population down there.

lmbhngr

ttcustomcalls

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm excited to be here and pumped for my season. Starts next wednesday.

cannonball

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

sproultrapper

JnL

Turkey Call Maker

Jim