turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Better than Turkeys!

Started by jblackburn, April 14, 2012, 08:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblackburn

Well, my turkey season is currently on hold.  My wife and I welcomed our third child, a little girl, to the world this past Thursday!  We were scheduled to have a C-Section this Wednesday, but this little gal had other plans!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Jourdan_D

West Augusta

congrats on a beautiful new daughter.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

redarrow

My first thought was "Better than Turkeys" was this boy is on the wrong forum. I stand corrected sir,or should I say Dad. Congrats and God bless the newest addition to you flock.  :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

stinkpickle

TnTurk

mikejd

:happy0064:Congrats, Enjoy. and the only similarity to turkey hunting there is the lack of sleep.lol.

runngun

She is READY to go turkey hunting!!!
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

nogoodreezen

Much better than a turkey!  Congratulations.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Clif Owen

pappy

No doubt about it, that is a whole lot better then turkeys any day.....what is her name?
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

boomer

Congratulations!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BOFF

Quote from: redarrow on April 14, 2012, 09:05:31 PM
My first thought was "Better than Turkeys" was this boy is on the wrong forum. I stand corrected sir,or should I say Dad. Congrats and God bless the newest addition to you flock.  :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

I getting a little scared, as I was thinking like you Red.  :TooFunny:

Congrats on a beautiful daughter!!

How's the Misses doing?

God Bless,
David B.

jblackburn

Quote from: pappy on April 14, 2012, 09:57:14 PM
No doubt about it, that is a whole lot better then turkeys any day.....what is her name?

We named her Elizabeth Kay. We may call her Ellie.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.