OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tested new kicks GT today very happy

Started by Bossmoss, April 14, 2012, 06:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bossmoss

I think the new 935 with kicks .680 GT and win Hv 3.5/2/5 are going to make a good turkey gun. Took 3 shots today at 35yds all were the same or close to 140 hits 10" & 270 in 20".  Weather was on the cool side 40-45 so with warmer weather comming by season it soulld only get better if anything. I posted pic in the pattern section if you want to see one. This is the best I have even had a gun shoot so I'm very happy. What you guy think?

Ded Goblr

Sound good, only dead turkeys will be all the proof ya need!! Good huntin!!

Bossmoss

I did test on a warmer day at 40 and was 130 -140 in 10 in. I don't see any problem getting 120+ at 40 in any weather. I hope to find out tomorrow 4/1 how it works on a bird.

3" 870 Shell Shucker

I know it sounds silly, but the Kick's GT choke is the best looking choke I think I've ever seen.  It really dresses up the appearance of a shotgun.  Might help sell one for me one of these days.

surehuntsalot

sounds like some great patterns....good luck
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Spring Creek Calls

Quote from: 3" 870 Shell Shucker on May 01, 2012, 04:25:28 PM
I know it sounds silly, but the Kick's GT choke is the best looking choke I think I've ever seen.  It really dresses up the appearance of a shotgun.  Might help sell one for me one of these days.

I believe it is a great looking tube, but it rides on my gun because of the pattern it throws.

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

savduck

Im shooting HTL now days, but before Indian creek came out, there wasn't a better lead choke tube out there. I've owned a pile of Kicks and killed a pile of turkeys with them. Still run a 660 in my beretta.

Congrats, that is a fine choke that is gonna kill a bunch of birds for you.
Georgia Boy

3" 870 Shell Shucker

I just picked up a Kicks GT .650 RemChoke to compliment the .665 RemChoke I already had.