OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

VA opener

Started by Hookhunter, April 13, 2012, 10:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hookhunter

Got about 20 hours Til opening day gobble time!!!!!! It's driving me crazy as a sprayed roach. I am almost certain tonight will be a sleepless one. Warm front coming through this evening, I sure hope the birds cooperate in the morning.

Justin
Yelp,yelp,yelp.. Gobble, BOOM!!!! Flop,flop,flop

Borat

can't. work. turkeys. consuming. all. thoughts...          :funnyturkey:

I'm a disaster right now waiting for tomorrow morning.  I anticipate they will be talking prettty good, but only time will tell.  

Good luck to the OG boys in the a.m.

turkey harvester

Lucky dog. I have to wait till Monday morning. good luck and I hope the birds work for you. Yea your night is ruined.LOL kill a big en. Jeff
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

mnturkey

Good Luck to all who hunt tommrow, I have to wait until May 3rd.
SEMPER FI

Spring_Woods

I'm hunting Kentucky's opener in the morning. I am having a a terrible time here at work today.
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

turkey_slayer

I just got home from tennesse. Havent listened at any of my spots so I dont know what to expect.  Heading out in a minute on some public land to try and roost one. Good luck guys!

Ol'Mossy

Good luck everyone  :icon_thumright:

Expressjet

I can not wait till morning eather!!! I get like this two times, one foe TN and once for VA opener....... Good luck and be safe everyone

870BkWht

good luck fellas on the VA opener.  Be safe.

VAHUNTER

Best of luck in the morning guys!! should be good if there still gobbling!! lol. you all be safe :icon_thumright:
Good things come to those who wait

jakebird

The roost was rocking tonight in PA, and it's gonna be a beautiful morning. I'll be trout fishing/ scouting/ listening in the morning as we have another week till the youth hunt and two wks till general season, but hopin you VA boys git er done. Y'all be safe and put a few backs in the dirt, toes to Jesus for the rest of us! :jesus-cross: Best of luck to all! :gobble:
That ol' tom's already dead. He just don't know it yet .... The hard part is convincing him.

Are you REALLY working that gobbler, or is HE working YOU?

BowBendr

Yep. The bird season starts in NC in the morning and I won't sleep a wink tonight..............

Good luck to everybody hunting tommorrow.  :anim_25: