News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Winchester CS

Started by CASH, April 12, 2012, 07:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

Kudos to Winchester customer service.

Bought a box of Extended Range before the season.  Two weeks in the shells were leaking buffer pretty bad.  Called Winchester, they had UPS pick up the shells the next day, and today I received an apology letter and a $50 gift card for Winchester Ammo good at any retail store.

Love good customer service.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

WildSpur

Cluck more, yelp less

albrubacker

Great to hear of a stand up company! Thanks for sharing.
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

ccleroy

They did the same thing for me for 2 boxes that buffer was coming out of. Great CS!

stinkpickle

Nice!  They gave me similar treatment when I found a handful of slugs with the primers set too deep.

bpot4