Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

David Halloran Twisted Sister Success!!!!!!!!!!

Started by golfernash, April 12, 2012, 08:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfernash

I just got my Twisted Sister in the mail yesterday afternoon. I played with it for about 10 minutes last night and moved it to the starting line up. After a few tree yelps and one cutting sequence I had my fourth SC bird in the back of my vest by 7am. It was also my first bow kill of the season. This call is just plain nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :turkey2:

WNY Bowhunter

Congrats.  I got mine in the mail yesterday too and it really does sound phenomenal!!!  I like it much better than the Crystal Mistress that I had.  Hopefully, I'll break it in over the weekend in KY... :icon_thumright:.
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

WNY Bowhunter

Just reread your post and see that today's bird was a bowkill...that's awesome!!!  :you_rock:
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

letinmfly

Congrats on your bird!!  :icon_thumright:

After reading so much about both calls I couldn't make up my mind on which one to buy.  I looked at Mack's yesterday and for that price I bought them both.  :you_rock:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

ropinrob

You get free shipping when you by them both from Mack's. That's what i did.

TauntoHawk

I cant wait for season to start here so i can break out mine..

it will be riding next to my hooks aluminum
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SKFOOTER

I don't see the Twisted Sister on Mack's website?? :OGturkeyhead:

glennz

I just ordered the mistress and a macassar/ poplar box from david off of his website. How long does it usually take to get to your door?

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

TauntoHawk

must have talked about them too much and they all sold out.. still worth every penny of full price from David's website
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

SKFOOTER

Quote from: glennz on April 12, 2012, 06:01:02 PM
I just ordered the mistress and a macassar/ poplar box from david off of his website. How long does it usually take to get to your door?
I ordered on a Thursday night and received my order on Monday--New York to Tennessee.

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)