turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Silver Phased Eastern???

Started by Flydown, April 11, 2012, 05:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey_slayer

Beautiful! I know where 3 smoke phased hens are right now. Seen 2 smoke phased gobblers together in the fall deer hunting a few years back. Hunted in there that spring but never seen em or heard of anyone killing them

Ol'Mossy

renegade19

WiLL B

A smoke phased gobbler is very rare!! Very pretty too!!

870supermagnum

tha bugman

870FaceLift

What a beautiful bird.  He'd definitely be immortalized on my wall.
Pass it on...

Gooserbat

I've saw two or three hen where I hunt in Missiouri but never a tom.  Congrats to the lucky hunter and I too hope he put that one on the wall.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

mountman62

one word "PRICELESS", well two words then "TAXIDERMIST", that is a very rare trophy, hope it doesn't go to waste
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

stinkpickle

wvnut3

Turkey Havoc

Beautiful Bird! Hope it's going on the wall. Trophy of a lifetime!
Stephen H Spraberry

VaTuRkStOmPeR

I'd give up killing 10 gobblers to have the opportunity at killing a bird like that.

Hope he got a ride to the taxidermist.

Sand Man

Quote from: Turkey Havoc on April 12, 2012, 01:31:03 PM
Beautiful Bird! Hope it's going on the wall. Trophy of a lifetime!

DITTO!!!!   :drool:

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

goblr77

Beautiful bird. That one would be full body mounted. I've seen a couple hens that color on a place I hunted in the past. Never seen a gobbler on foot that color but an older guy that used to hunt the adjoining property killed one. Here's a trail cam pic of one of the hens.