turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Woo, Soooiee Bobby Petrino!!!

Started by Turkey Trot, April 11, 2012, 05:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey Trot

If you bait a trap with a woman, you'll catch a man every time!

He was beyond stupid to hire his mistress (not that it was smart to have a mistress and put his marriage, family, and personal wealth at risk).  The situation might have been salvageable up until that point.  After that, he was clearly violating policy and it opened the door to telling lies to cover his trail.

That motorcycle wreck skint him up really well.

I guess it's a good thing that in this college athletic honey pot scandal she had her panties on at the time of the motorcycle crash. Damon Evans, the UGA AD, got caught for DUI last summer with a white girl in the car. he had her panties in his hand, and was so drunk when pulled over, he did not think to stuff them or stash them. Try creating a reasonable explanation of that for a wife.  ;D ;D

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/incident-report-evans-tried-563333.html
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Devastator

i feel for the mans wife and kids...throw him into a pit.

Turkey Havoc

When you put yourself in a position, it can be your downfall.
Stephen H Spraberry

Big Timber

870FaceLift

Kudos to AR for canning him.  Noone should be above the moral obligations of the communities they serve.  I, too, feel for his wife and kids.
Pass it on...

headbanger

SKIRT...the downfall of many a good man and obviously as in this case dbags too

headbanger

eaglea1

Turkey Trot

Quote from: 870FaceLift on April 12, 2012, 10:54:05 AM
Kudos to AR for canning him.  Noone should be above the moral obligations of the communities they serve.  I, too, feel for his wife and kids.

What got Petrino fired without compensation or a buyout was having a fling with a subordinate.  If he had not hired her into his dept, the Uni might have wanted him because of the taint and the fact that she was somewhere on campus, but he likely could have forced a cash settlement of some sort.  His hubris in hiring his mistress cost him big dollars in addition to all the other damage.
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

lightsoutcalls

I'm glad they had the sense to fire him.  He was a pretty successful coach while it lasted, but we need someone who will lead by example.  Sadly, many Hog fans won't be able to see beyond the win/loss column.

Power seems to create a sense of entitlement regardless of the arena in which it exists.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

REBELYELL

oklahomaboy

Years ago, Hog fans sure got after Barry Switzer for his messing around.  What goes around comes around.  I wonder if his injuries were related to a motorcycle accident or just a bumpy ride!

Turkey Trot

The university tried to buy a ticket for blondie to fly first class out of town for a few days until things cooled down.  She declined, stating that she only rides coach.   

lmbhngr

I always said the more money you have the dumber you get

ThicketThrasher

Quote from: Turkey Trot on April 15, 2012, 02:23:58 PM
The university tried to buy a ticket for blondie to fly first class out of town for a few days until things cooled down.  She declined, stating that she only rides coach.   

Now that's funny!