OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lookin forward to Wed.!

Started by jbrown, April 09, 2012, 09:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbrown

Finally passed the kidney stone.....I'm back in the gobbler game!!! Lookin forward to meetin and huntin with y'all, don't forget the bug spray, thermacell and refills! Thinkin about fryin some quail birds, gobbler breast, or even a catfish mull for some of our lunches! I washed out the boat and packed some gear today, I'm ready to get in the big swamp and bust a few heads!!

cannonball

I am ready! I have been packing the camo tonight, still can't decide what calls to take. It's good to hear that you are feeling better and ready to do some hunting. I am looking forward to meeting you Jim, those lunches you have planned sure do sound good!

TRKYHTR

You guys please send updates daily.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

savduck

Absolutely Joe.

I'm itching to get out of here today early. Hunting by myself in the am until everyone gets here. Will take plenty of pictures. The Swamp is SUPER green right now. Saw hogs, deer, gators, coons, all kind of birds and bugs. Almost like a jungle paradise. It's a special place. Sorry you guys are missing it.

Georgia Boy

jbrown

Del, I'll be on the way as soon as I get out of the dentist chair!! At the river house the tide is high at 2:44 am and low at 10:24 am........good huntin!

cannonball

I just finished packing. Decided to bring all my calls, lol. Do they rent pack mules around the swamp somewhere? :TooFunny: I fiquired I might get some pointers one evening on how to run them all. Del - I am bringing the Hale Fire gobble call so you can show me how it's done. I'll see you guys tomorrow afternoon.

savduck

Jim, Eddie should be here late afternoon....3pm time frame. I may go get J from school and bring him back over. We can launch the boats and then the 4 of us can go find some birds. Everybody else is rolling in that night and will be ready to roll in the AM.

I'll probably launch and park the trailer at the river house and the boat tied up at your dock. Save me a little gas and time every morning.

Saw a nice size deer on a bar this evening and some grown gators.
Georgia Boy

Houndstooth Game Calls

I am ready sitting on go got my press frames and the wife cut me some rubbers!!! :TooFunny: I am excited as much to see the swamp as I am a turkey being a forester!! @ Joe man I really wish you could have come as I have gotten to know you over the phone! Maybe in the near future we will meet up buddy!