turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Devotional saturday 4 7 12; Remember

Started by rempumpman, April 06, 2012, 10:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rempumpman

Easter weekend is a very important event for Christians; it's during this time that we remember the SUPREME sacrifice that was made on our behalf; Jesus the living son of God, died a cruel death so that you and I could live, but that's only half of the story; He not only died but rose again and now sits on the right hand of his Father and is our mediator for sins; we must remember his Love and we must never forget what Jesus done for us; there will come a day that we must all die but b/c of Jesus we can live for all eternity with him in heaven if we accept Jesus and live our lives for him; we celebrate his birth and his death but we rejoice in his living; I serve a risen savior and will be forever grateful for his sacrifice and love for me; do you know him? have you ask for the  grace that is there for all who will recieve? is Jesus YOUR king? it is my prayer that we all .................................remember.

rem....................... :jesus-cross:
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

Roostem33

Thanks Rem, excellent devotional!!!

God bless,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BOFF

Thanks Barry!!

May you and yours, have a great Easter!!

God Bless,
David B.

Duke0002

Thanks, rem.  Never tire of reading about the living Savior! :jesus-cross:

MisterEd55

Thanks Rem!  It's only Him that gives our lives purpose.   :bible: :agreed:
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."  Deuteronomy 6:5