News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wow...What an honor!!!

Started by Jbird22, February 25, 2011, 12:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crappiepro

mnturkey

Congratulations, and please teel the young men and women that we are all proud of what they did
SEMPER FI

njdevilsb

Very cool.  Should be a good time.

Odessa

Congratulations!  I had the privilege of guiding two Wounded Warriors from Camp Lejeune NC on a deer hunt for two days in December 2009; you will have a splendid time being in the company of real hero's.
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

mason0366

:you_rock: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Quote from: jv on February 25, 2011, 01:50:40 PM
Man that is awesome....congrats and be sure to tell them thanks from all of us. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

slave601

hey thats my stompin grounds! haha theres lots of birds in that area. where ya from jbird?
"thinnin the flock"

REBELYELL

neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Jbird22

Quote from: slave601 on February 25, 2011, 09:13:32 PM
hey thats my stompin grounds! haha theres lots of birds in that area. where ya from jbird?

Picayune...PM Sent

FttFttVroom!

Great news and  :anim_25: to you and your hunters!

Jbird22

I'm leaving out around 3 in the morning headed to this hunt for three days. I found out we have seven Wounded Warriors that will be hunting and to say I'm excited about this opportunity would be a HUGE understatement. I am really looking forward to it and will probably have a hard time sleeping tonight. I won't have internet access this weekend but plan on giving a report as soon as I get back home and get a little free time.

If yall don't mind send a prayer our way that we can provide these young men a good experience this weekend! Thanks!!!

LX_Trkyhntr

Have a great hunt and enjoy ever minute you can with those American Hero's!!  I had the privelege of filming for a Wounded Warrior hunt this past fall, it was incredible!! :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

turkey slayer

Quote from: pullit on February 25, 2011, 01:28:56 PM
CONGRATS, and tell him or her THANK YOU from Pullit (John)
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
same here  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an