turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Finally finished my 870 project

Started by cassga, April 05, 2012, 10:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cassga

I bought this 870 SM in December, with big plans of turning it into my new project before the season started here in GA.  I figured I had plenty of time before the season to get it worked on and add everything that I had in mind.  However, a week later I found out work was sending me to Chicago for 3 months :z-dizzy: and I would not be back until the end of March! While i was away I started ordering parts and doing some research, with hopes that I would have everything waiting on me when i finally returned home.  Well I got back last week and finally got everything ready to roll some heads! In the meantime, I toted my 870 20 gauge this past weekend. I would like to introduce you to "Hammer Time II" (sold the original "Hammer Time" to fund this project!):

870 Super Mag Turkey/Waterfowl Edition
Indian Creek .665
Burris FF2 w/336 mount
Warbird FF2 Guard, dipped in MOBL from Camo Solutions
The Claw sling
Shooting Hev-13 3/12" #7's

bird

870supermagnum

Deputy 14

Awesome looking gun.  Looks like a shooter too.

rtsj

Would you be interested in selling that turkey print?  That is some of the finest artwork I've ever laid eyes on!!! 
Seriously, gun looks great!   :funnyturkey:

Roy

hunter-b

cassga

Quote from: rtsj on April 05, 2012, 03:45:59 PM
Would you be interested in selling that turkey print?  That is some of the finest artwork I've ever laid eyes on!!! 
Seriously, gun looks great!   :funnyturkey:

Roy

I could create a reprint, since the original is filled with holes, but the the price would be high! ;D

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

cannonball

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

fsu33952

Very nice gun. I was wondering where you found that guard. I googled warbird guard and didn't have any luck. Do you some contact info for that? Thanks

dpittman

If that is 40 yards that is one heck of a shooter.

obro

That camo looks really good. I am thinking of dipping one of guns and that may be what I go with.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott