OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB: Sneed Hot Hen Slate

Started by MiamiE, April 03, 2012, 04:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiamiE

Looking to buy an extra someone may have lying around. Thanks so much!

tomanyturkeycalls

I really doubt if you will find ANYONE wanting to get rid of their hot hen slate.... I know I don't .. for the money and even if it would cost more.. it is one great sounding slate.. to me very realistic... I will pm you his number and you could give him a call..

MiamiE

Thanks so much. After hearing the praise I doubt anyone will sell either!

scoot12

I have one and love it,  I believe they are $25.  There is a member on here that has called in about 15 birds the last two years using it.  Scoot

Turkey Trot

Lonnie Sneed
Princeton, WV
304-425-3021
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Sully53

:icon_thumright: You can't go wrong with the Hot Hen slate!! It is a awesome pot call!!!!

MiamiE

Still looking to purchase one. I am going to give Lonnie a call tomorrow!

hunter22

I have one I would not sell for $100. Gobbler killingest call I have ever played.

Spring Creek Calls

I've got one also but as most have said, it ain't for sale.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

lonnie sneed jr.

$20.00 + shipping, I have several of them. lol Give Dad a call he working on them everyday.

Lonnie B. Sneed
231 Kirkwood Ave.
Princeton WV 24740
(304)-425-3021

bassmaster

I ordered three calls from Lonnie today. It made my day, not because I have three new calls coming. I talked with a really nice guy for 20 minutes, the stories he  told me were great.  Can't wait to learn how to work a turkey on a Lonnie Sneed turkey call!!

eman375

Man!  You guys have got me interested.  I wonder how well the Sneed Hot Hen Slate will work on Idaho gobblers.  I just may have to give Lonnie a call.  Thanks for posting the contact info!

drenalinld

I have three and would not part with any of them. Do yourself a favor and call and visit with him. Order yourself a green glass while your at it. These calls are slam full of turkey. If you get them and don't agree, I will buy them from you.

rem 300

I have a couple calls that will be on there way shortly from Mr. Sneed and cannot wait.. He is a GREAT guy to talk with packed full of hunting stories and knowledge..

lmbhngr

Curiosity is killing me! I`m gonna have to call mr. sneed and get one of these calls myself.