turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

whos up next?

Started by Woodsman4God, April 01, 2012, 01:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodsman4God

I know Boff is still out there with a few more birds to be able to shoot, whos up next? I've got about 3 weeks to go

hookedspur

I Start the 23rd ,hurry , hurry .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

redarrow

anthonyjhallen

18th for me.  I am gonna bow hunt the first 5 days.  The plan so far includes a flock of 30 or so with 4 shooters.

As of now they still aren't concerned with the hens but the older birds have been establishing the rank structure.

briancady

Now red and woodsman, you know we all start the week before season up here.   LOL

Waiting on the 23rd as well.

perrysbirds

I will be in Wyoming for the opener on the 14th...and if im lucky enough to get one there Im heading to the nation forest in South Dakota...returning home here in ontario on the 19th..
Opener is the 25th here..
If I aint out shooting deer
Im home drinking beer

yella yelper

I start this weekend.  I heard 7 at my camp this weekend, but one died on the youth hunt.  7 birds sounds good, but it's not when you have 12 people hunting them.  I also drew a permit for some public land that only draws about 30 hunts for 8,000+ acres.  I called up several jakes last season both places so maybe I can connect on one.  I'm taking vacation the whole first week of season.  Arkansas season is only 16 days long this year!!