turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SC hunters up next!

Started by davisd9, March 28, 2012, 07:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Us SC boys are up next to hunt.  We open April 1, 3 days and a wake up.  I usually do not hunt Sundays but opening day of Turkey season is an exception.  I am so excited and cannot wait to get back in the woods.  Good Luck to everyone that is in the woods or will be hitting them soon and be safe!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

tcook7

The LONGEST days of the year...

Turkeykiller12

Good Luck to all of you SC hunters! I hope yall all kill a monster gobbler! :you_rock:

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

JVA54

How many guys do we have hunting SC?

davisd9

davisd9, tcook7, C J Stahly, and deacon.  Which deacon is in South Georgia trying to knock one down now.  I know Chris and I will hunt opening morning and deacon will hunt Opening week minus the weekends.  tcook7 has opening week off and may be out opening morning.  deacon has 29 days off in April, lol. 
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

Good luck for y'alls opening.

davisd9

2 days and a wake up here is SC!

C J Stahly

Donald,

If those birds make the same mistakes on Sunday that they have been doing all week........

yelp yelp yelp....BOOM 12 Gauge!

davisd9

That is what I am hoping for!  Hope to add two more to our board and another one down for a friend!

JVA54

Sounds like you guy's have a plan.    :funnyturkey:

:fud: :newmascot:

JVA54

Tcook7      Hope you run into that one you got on the trail cam!    :smiley-char092:

C J Stahly

Quote from: JVA54 on March 29, 2012, 10:31:01 PM

Tcook7      Hope you run into that one you got on the trail cam!    :smiley-char092:

Yeah, that thing will put some points up. Good luck to everyone who will be in the woods this weekend. 

JVA54

Hope you SC guy's can sleep tonight  ;D ;D
   Will be looking for pic's tomorrow :fire:
    :anim_25: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: